Friday, October 30, 2009

In My Mailbox this Week

WOW!! The work of September is starting to pay off!!

This week, we've gotten the following:

$10 rebate check. Free coupon for Country Bob. LUVS coupons.


Water bottle from Juicy Juice. Target Up! brand coupons & Herbal Essences Coupons.


Land O Lakes coupon & recipes. Free bag of Eukanuba & Nabisco coupon booklet.

I took the Eukanuba coupon to PetSmart and bought the 5 lb bag for large breeds. There's a $5 coupon in each bag. So, we took the bag out to the car, opened it, removed coupon, went inside and bought another bag. Twice. There were lots of bags left that said they had coupons inside, so I'll probably head back this weekend and snag a few more bags. Our puppies (now 10 months old) eat a LOT!!

Also, in the last photo are the $5 Discover cards we found in boxes of fruit snacks!! I had bought the boxes at least 2 months ago and tossed them in the snack tote in the storage room. I never even noticed that they might have cash cards inside, but low and behold, both boxes we bought were Winners!!

Coincidentally, this week at Dillons, the boxes are included in the Buy 10, Get $5 off deal. So, I gathered up my coupons and hit up 4 different Dillons. Each time you buy 5 boxes, you get a $3.50 catalina! I ended up with 6 MORE Discover cards!!

Here's how it breaks down:

6 boxes of Betty Crocker Fruit Roll Up Stickerz (Specially Marked Boxes) $1.29 ea / 7.74

Coupon (doubled) $0.50 off 2 boxes - 3.00
Catalina (to be used on next trip) +3.50
Gift Cards (I averaged 2 gift cards per trip) +10.00

Makes This Deal a MONEY MAKER!!

*** If you're looking for the boxes, check the ones in the back ~ that's where we found them.


No comments:

Post a Comment