Friday, June 19, 2009

Several months ago, my DH and I went to a Dave Ramsey ELP. The meeting did not go well and I'm still fuming about a few things she said (mostly, the overly pushy sales pitch to join her in a multi-level marketing scheme.) But, I digress.

I blogged about it here.

After many weeks of thinking about it, I decided that maybe I was up to the challenge to see if we could do better with our monthly food/HBA budget. (Always looking for the silver linings LOL).

What I found, I'll share here. It is truly amazing what CAN be accomplished when you have an open mind and are willing to try.

So, even though I never stepped foot back into that woman's home, I did learn a valuable lesson that day.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Melissa! I just saw your post on WichitaCoupons about the girl you met in the parking lot at K-Mart, lol! I couldn't find a picture of you to know for sure, but I did meet a lady one at K-Mart and one at Target there in Wichita this summer!! Totally might not be you, but thought I would check it out. I am over at www.paystobefrugal.com! Yep, got the website started last month:) Yay! Well, shoot me an email b/c now I am really curious..lol.

    ReplyDelete